The Blog, The Future, and Me

 Hello lovelies!

I realize it's been a while since I posted anything on the blog, and you might be wondering why. With school and life I've been feeling exhausted and haven't had a chance to read anything. Luckily, now that school is over, I am slowly but surely getting back into reading.

However, I recently realized that I was putting off reading because it was seeming like a chore. I had to read a book and review it to put it on here. And reading should never be a chore.

So I'm taking some time to myself this summer to read, relax, and review if I want to, not because I have to.

I hope you guys understand this and give me a chance to get my mojo back!

This blog will not be inactive, but it will definitely not be as active as it has been. I will be reading for pleasure and if I review it will be because I want to.

I will definitely pay more attention to the blog later on in the year, but I need to go back to being a book lover first.

Thank you all for understanding, and have a wonderful summer!

As always, yours,

Labels: